Thursday, April 7, 2011

COOKBOOKS I FOUND THIS WEEK AT THRIFT SALES

We have been out several times this week hunting for things to resell on the Internet.
 Here are some of the cookbooks I bought this week.

A Touch Of Greek .. a collection of Greek recipes 1998



one of my favorites is called  Favorite Recipes of Esther Circlee First Lutheran Church Mandan North Dakato. Typed pages and then stapled with a red and white oil cloth cover.





Paula Deen's My First Cookbook



Old Pioneer Recipes by Bear Wallow books 1988



Historic Homes Kentucky Heritage Recipes  1976


I love to search for fun different cookbooks to sell and I think I found some real fun treasures. Have you found anything this week to resell.

Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment